The nascent oxygen oil is prepared with a slow treatment process with alternating thermal cycles of pure oxygen enriched with ozone on organic olive oil with an acidity of less than 0.39%. The olive oil is mixed with cocoa butter for slow heating. Tea tree oil is added to this mixture. The process patented by us consists in a diffusion of gases with nascent oxygen in micro-bubbles of controlled dimensions in the oil kept under constant thermal control. In this way, ozonolysis occurs slowly both on the polyunsaturated fatty oils and on the monounsaturated oil present, favoring the synthesis of ozonolids and polymeric peroxides stabilized by the oil phase. At the end of the ozonolysis process, further tea tree oil is added to the mixture to have this essence as a base for aroma.
CHEMICAL AND CHEMICAL-PHYSICAL ANALYSIS
The oil is stabilized at low temperatures and maintains a viscous consistency even at -20 ° C. The analysis of our product batches is conducted with HPLC methodologies with a mass detector. The concentrations of azelaic and pelargonium acids produced in ozonolysis and the total content of nascent oxygen determined as total peroxides with iodometric techniques are determined. The analysis excludes the presence of substances not permitted under Law no. 713 of 11/10/1986 and subsequent amendments with reference to the tables attached to the law and the decrees of modification and updating.
METHODS OF USE
Moisten the area to be treated with water and / or water and bicarbonate for best results.
The oil should only be used as a soothing agent for temporary ailments. If the problem persists, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
TYPE OF TREATMENTS
For external treatments. Wet the area to be treated and apply the ozonated oil.
The use of thermal, bromine-iodine, sulphurous waters or water with sodium bicarbonate is recommended.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment: Cleanse the affected area and apply the product evenly on wet skin. Allow the product to absorb naturally.
- Blackheads and acne: Thoroughly cleanse the area to be treated, then moisten it with the use of thermal, salsobromoiodic, sulphurous or water with sodium bicarbonate, then apply the product evenly on wet skin. Allow the product to absorb naturally.
- Stretch Marks and Cellulite: Apply the product evenly on the area to be treated on wet skin, preferably after a shower. Leave to dry naturally or pat excess water with a towel.
- Dry skin: Cleanse the affected area and apply the product evenly on wet skin. Allow the product to absorb naturally.
- Sunburns: Apply the product evenly on wet skin. Allow the product to absorb naturally. Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Skin Spots: Apply the product evenly on the affected area, preferably wet. Allow the product to absorb naturally.
Numerous results of clinical trials of ozonating oils on numerous painful ailments are reported in the international scientific medical literature. The international reference is the International Ozone Association, 31 Strawberry Hill Avenue, Stamford, CT 06902. In Italy this technical-scientific body is the Italian Scentific Society for Oxygen-Ozone Theraphy, www.ossigenonascente.com , Cuban University, ISSOT, based in Milan and Rome. Favorable effects have always been reported and no unwanted side effects have ever been reported.
Strengthener for Hair and Nails
Castor oil is a emollient and a conditioning with softening and moisturizing properties. His name INCI And: ricinus comunis seed oil. It can be used on the skin and its appendages: hair, nails, etc. The chemical similarity between ricinoleic acid and prostaglandin E1 makes it considered useful in cosmetics to strengthen hair and eyelashes, although there is no evidence that the application of ricinoleic acid has the effects and physiological properties of prostaglandin
Castor Oil is a powerful natural moisturizer
and a conditioner with softening properties
Sunflower Seed Oil – Chemically, sunflower oil is a mixture of mono-di-triglycerides with polysaturated and unsaturated fatty acids
Olive oil with with acidity <0.39% - Rich in beneficial substances capable of taking care of the epidermis in a natural way. In particular it contains:
- Vitamin E: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals that cause skin aging.
- vitamin A: most responsible for skin regeneration and repair
- fatty acids, including linoleic acid and phytosterols that make the skin softer and more elastic thus helping to reduce many imperfections such as wrinkles and stretch marks.
Malaleuca Oil (Tea Tree) - The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action of tea tree essential oil make it particularly indicated in case of impure skin, the presence of pimples and acne, because it carries out a complete cleaning activity, decongesting the skin from inflammation, rebalancing the excess sebum and counteracting the bacterial presence.
Cocoa butter – boasts ownership antioxidants and by stimulating the synthesis of collagen, it restores tone and elasticity to the skin; And nutritious and has a protective action thanks to its composition of fatty acids, in particular linoleic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid