Last updated: January 1, 2020
Elena Barlesi ("we", "we" or "our") operates the SupremeOzoneOil.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with such data.
- Service: the service is the SupremeOzoneOil.com website managed by Elena Barlesi
- Personal data - Data personal: data about a living individual that can be identified from such data (or from those and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage data: data from use are data collected automatically generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to the page).
- Cookies: i cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data processors (or service providers) - Data processor (or service provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various service providers in order to process data more effectively.
- Interested (or user) - The interested party is any living individual who uses our service and is subject to personal data.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may interest you. You can choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any e-mail we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how to access and use the service (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit. , the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you authorize us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide functionality of our Service, to improve and personalize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when using our service at any time via your device settings.
Tracking data and cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Elena Barlesi uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable analytics or information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the use of our service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested unless you have opted out of receiving such information
Legal basis for the processing of personal data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Elena Barlesi can process your personal data because:
- We have to perform a contract with you
- You gave us permission to do this
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For the purpose of payment processing
- To comply with the law
Elena Barlesi will also keep Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and stored on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you reside outside of Italy and choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Italy and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure for the application of the law
In certain circumstances, Elena Barlesis may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (such as a court or government body).
Elena Barlesi may disclose your Personal Data in good faith believing that this action is necessary for:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Elena Barlesi
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect from legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do not track is a preference you can set in your web browser to notify websites that you do not want to track.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Elena Barlesi intends to take reasonable steps to allow the user to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of their personal data.
If you would like to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you would like it removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of personal data directly in the account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions on your own, please contact us to help you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Elena Barlesi relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ companies and third parties to facilitate our service (“service providers”), provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services or help us analyze how our service is used.
These third parties have access to the user's personal data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use such data for other purposes.
Third-party service providers may be used to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google AdWords - The Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can disable Google analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google ad settings page: http://www.google.com/settings / advertising Google also recommends installing the browser add-on to disable Google analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on gives visitors the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on Google's privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms webpage. : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
Facebook - The Facebook's remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. For more information on interest-based advertising from Facebook, visit this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To unsubscribe from Facebook interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also unsubscribe from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ , the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ o the European Alliance for Interactive Digital Advertising in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or cancel using your mobile device settings.
For more information on Facebook's privacy practices, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and / or services within the Service. In this case, we use third-party services for payment processing (eg. Payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from minors without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.